Pupil Premium for the Courtyard
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
In the 2021-22 financial year, schools will receive the following funding for each child registered as eligible for free school meals at any point in the last six years:
• £1,345 for pupils in reception year to year 6
• £955 for pupils in year 7 to year 11
The current Pupil Premium Report 2021-22 can be found by clicking this link. Historical Pupil Premium reports for previous academic years can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
- Pupil Premium Review Self-evaluation 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Review Self-evaluation 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Review Self-evaluation 2019-20
- Pupil Premium Review Self-evaluation 2020-21
The Pupil Premium reports detail how the essential money is spent to best raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities within the school and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
Pupil Premium priorities for 2021-22
• Support of behaviour, emotional and mental health issues
• Social communication skills improvement
• Improved speech, language and communication skills
• Improved reading levels