- NOTICES/ EVENTS
- Work Experience
- Careers programme 2019-2020
- Careers Events
- Arsenal Workshops
- Apprenticeships &Supported Internships
- Information about supported learning courses
- Develop your employability skills
- The Courtyard's Alumni network
- Sixth Form Socials
- 3 x 1 hour careers sessions for Year 11 students
The Arsenal supports our curriculum delivery of PE as well as targeted interventions in literacy and PSHE (personal, social health and economic) education, help to improve teachers’ knowledge and confidence in PE delivery and offer extra-curricular breakfast, lunchtime and after-school clubs focused on wellbeing and physical activity.
The Arsenal also encourages them to develop the personal skills and positive attitudes to succeed in life including exposure to career opportunities.